Lump I forearm


I have a lump under the forearm and had it ages always put it down to a fatty lump . However it's gotten larger and have noticed bruising surrounding it . Is it anything to worry about..thanks 

  • Hello and thanks for your post

    I’m sorry you are worried about a lump under your forearm and can understand you wanting to find out more.

    I'm afraid we are unable to diagnose or tell anyone if anything is the matter. Lumps can often have straightforward medical explanations. But only a doctor can make a medical assessment so we always encourage people to make an appointment see their GP . Doctors are trained to assess symptoms and can arrange tests if they feel it’s necessary to try to find out what might be going on. 

    I hope you know more about your situation soon. Give us a ring if you would like to talk things over. The number to call is Freephone 0808 800 4040 and the lines are open from 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday.

    Kind regards,